Our terms and conditions of use.
Orange Uk Group limited, will carry out and duties instructed by the customer, in a manner that is safe to do so.
Agreeing that Orange Uk Group limited can carry out any movement on behalf of a customer, whether its by a driven mode, or transported a proforma invoice will be created, with a consignment number place against it for reference and payments.
All correspondence of any type of movement will be accepted by email only (to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our enquiry form located on the website. All consignments will be quoted upon receiving details of the allocated movement. A payment be collected via Bacs before any Movement will be carried out. The balance of the invoice will be due payable 5 working days after the movement date including any costs incurred.
Additional costs whilst in transit could include any of the following:
- Tolls including Bridges, tunnels and ferries.
- Car hire but will be discussed prior with the customer, if needed.
- Fuel will be charged at the purchase price plus 5% to cover administration costs.
- Overnight storage will be agreed and charged after the 2nd night under our control.
- Any recovery or repair costs, if a vehicle breaks down whilst in transit.
Overall Vehicle Condition.
- All vehicles must be in a roadworthy condition, up to mot standard, this includes, tyres, body work, glass, lights.
- If being driven at the customer’s request, it must able to cover the journey under its own power.
Exceptions to damage
We will not be held responsible for any of the following whilst in transit or care:
- Loss of hire or any charges relating to the loss of a vehicle.
- Any accidental damage, unless it’s driver neglect for that vehicle.
- Tyres whether its in transit or storage.
Mechanical or engine failure during any movement.
- Windscreens whether its, cracked, chipped or any kind of damage.
- Bodywork whether its damaged, chipped or whilst in transit.
If any damage is found to be that its down driver neglect, we will repair or liaise with the customer before anything is actioned.
- All vehicles will be inspected for any damage prior to leaving the collection point and then again at delivery point.
- For collection and delivery we will need:
- Collection point-Contactable person with contactable number (must be contactable 1 hour before collection time).
- Collection address- Including postcode and any special entry/exit instructions.
- Preferred roadside assistance company contact details (if needed)
- Any collection reference numbers or collection numbers.
- Delivery point-Contactable person with a contactable number (must be contactable 1 hour before delivery time).
- Delivery point- including postcode and any special entry/exit instructions.
- All movements will have an agreed collection date along with an agreed delivery date.